Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good times in Prague...

Today, we met up with Mat and Melissa again to go experience the "original" Budweiser (or Budvar) beer hall. We had some apps, including the nastiest smelling cheese that I've ever smelled in my life. It comes premarinated in oil and beer. We had to keep it sealed on the table or else it would just be game over and we'd have to leave. After throwing back a couple liters at the beer hall, we wandered into another part of town sampling the pubs, and then found a really cool little dive for dinner. It was situated in the cellar of some building and actually made awesome pizzas! After dinner, we said goodbye to Mat and Melissa, and took a stroll around Old Town debating whether we should find somewhere and stay out, or turn in early so that we could actually experience a morning in Prague. So we found another fun club called Coyote, and got the night started. There was a good crowd for that night, with plenty of beautiful Czechs for us to practice our Czech pick up lines on (which will forever be a work in progress). Around 2:30AM Justin and Josh split to head back to the hotel and I ended up going to a dance club with some Czech chick until 6AM. Needless to say, it was a fun, long night for us... and led to a very slow next day. Recounting our steps, we think we may have broken the 5L barrier again... ouch. So we took it easy the next night and just went for a good meal, and didn't do much. Today, we actually felt productive as we explored Prague Castle (it is HOT when you get up and leave the hotel before 3PM! ...who knew?) and I had a very good job interview. We're heading out for dinner soon and I think we're meeting up with the girls from Coyote again tonight. I don't have my camera with me, but I'll put up some cool pics from our trek today later. Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

job interview??? more details please...